Monday, October 4, 2010

GeorgeTown, Capital Building, and Park

After walking for ever and ever and then waiting in line for 15 min. we made it to GeorgeTown Cupcake it was well worth it. yum yum
I was so excited because I always watch the food network and i couldn't believe I was actually there haha.













Zac at George Washington University







Zac gave us a tour of the capital Building it was so so neat.





































































We went to a park by our house it was so much
fun. There was a fun lake and a big carasel
Jerzi went on and she loved it.






















































































2 comments:

Andrea said...

Picture overload! I love it, Jerzi is so cute, I wish we could come meet her :( DC will be a blast though!

Ashworth Family said...

Jerzi looks so big in the picutre in her stroller. I miss you guys already. Your Hat looks super cute. I might have to borrow it when you get back. love ya.