Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mesquite Trip

So I am a little late posting this but we took a Mesquite trip with some friends and it was a blast!

The boys golfed at the Oasis!

Zac and Nate chillin in the golf cart.












Nice Form Babe!













Chad & Brittany, Matti & Nate, Zac & I We had
lots of fun getting some pool time in!













Brittany and I getting some sun! Maybe..... we got a little to much sun. We laid out all day our
husbands were golfing so why not right? When
they came back from golfing let's just say we
blended in to the red chairs we were sitting in
oops! It was worth it though!lol













The weekend even ended with a fantastic
firework show it was great! Thanks everyone
we had so much fun on our little get away!












4 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

How fun! I guess you didn't need that $60 tanning lotion that we would buy to go the tanning beds! Now you'll probably have to invest in some serious SPF!

kadeandmaddie said...

Hey Kenzie, I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I browse! Looks like you guys had a fun vaca. Those are always needed.

Megan said...

What a fun little get away! What could be better than laying by the pool in the sun all day!! Hey, I'm coming to Cedar in July and will be needing my hair done. Do you still work at the same salon?

Love the flowers you planted by the way :)

Molly said...

Just found your blog! Your trips looks like it was a lot of fun!