Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waiting For The Phone Call!

We love our missionary! My Brother (Bryce) is on a mission in Riverside California.
We got to talk to him on Mother's Day it was so good to hear from him, he sounds great!
He is so grown up I can't beleive it but he will always be my little" Brycee ", he hates it when i call him that. ha ha! He will be home at the end of Nov. so we can't wait but he has blessed our family so much by serving a mission. We are so proud!












We are so shocked.










Zac and I talking to my bro.











My Mom and I talking to Bryce

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Of course I'll add you. You add me too. So good to see you in the blogging world.

The Tophams said...

Hey! I'm so glad we've found each other! I can't wait to keep up with your blog, since I know Slack is a picture takin' fool! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Jordan said...

That is so fun! You are a doll!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog. It helps me feel like I'm not so far away from back home! That is so great you got to talk to Bryce. I always liked that kid!

The Allen Family said...

I'm so proud that you're so blog savvy! :) Listen, maybe one of these days, you should give us a buzz when the Friday Night Rough Crew Rug Rats get together again. :) XOXO!

P.S. Tell Zac thanks for the beep on our walk today. :)

Brooke Monsen said...

Kenzie Webster!
Thanks for finding my blog, I miss you so much. I was just telling my babe some funny stories about you and I!! Man we had some good crazy times. We were crazy girls. We were always laughing.
You two are such a beautiful couple.
KIT, Brooke